Thursday 2 February 2012

Poetry Picnic: New Poetry Book "Mixed Up Musings Of A Broken Soul"

If you enjoy dark poetry based on real life experiences then I have the perfect thing for you:)

First, I want to say sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. I do have a few juicy posts in the works though. In the meantime I wanted drop by to tell you guys that I would LOVE it if you could take a minute out of your super busy Mommy lives to check out my book of poetry that I am working on. It is a work in progress so there are still many more poems that need to be added, however, there are presently about thirteen poems in it. It is a darker style of poetry based on topics such as life, addiction, personal struggles, despair and love. If you dig dark and haunting poetry as well as poetry based on real life experiences then I can guarantee you will enjoy reading it.


If you do stop by to check it out please leave me a comment letting me know what you think. Whether you liked it or not, if you could relate to it, what your first impression was, etc. I love hearing how people are affected by my poetry and it makes the writing process so much more worthwhile when you know you are reaching people on a personal and emotional level. I will still continue to post poems randomly on my blog but I thought it would be cool to have all my works together for those who enjoy reading poetry.

Well that's all for now. I will getting back to regular posting within the next week so bear with me. We have a few great posts coming up including a super cute and cheap Lollipop Flower Valentine tutorial, a few more OOTD'S and one I am especially excited for, a feature and interview with and up and coming rap artist.
In the meantime GO CHECK OUT MY POETRY BOOK HERE.


"I am forever is what she said...Lost in a dream that she never had." -Jennifer Rawlines

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!